India Entry Strategy.
India Entry Strategy:
Our India entry services follow a phased approach starting with a deep evaluation of the market opportunity for our clients followed by creating a strategic proposition for their entry followed by in-house implementation of the recommended strategy to establish a winning presence in India. We explore the market using real-time interactions with industry stakeholders like distributors/retailers, industry associations and government bodies, brands, business collaborators, etc. Supported by practical experience, we come up with innovative solutions on competition, market opportunity, technical barriers, pricing and distribution channels etc.
Our professionals assist clients in evaluating appropriate Indian Entry Strategy options. The assessment takes into account the client’s short term and long term goals, strategic priorities, investment and risk appetite, industry growth curve, success and failure of competitors and best practices. Apart from recommendations on all aspects including product, pricing, distribution and positioning, we prepare an actionable business plan for the client.
- Incorporation of the Indian entity – name registration to all regulatory approvals and compliances including opening the bank account.
- Location identification to regulatory approvals from Central and State Government Bodies to project management.
- Recruiting Key Executives – be it a country manager or a regional sales manager or an administrative employee
- Identifying operational vendors – contract manufacturer, raw material suppliers or service providers (Logistics/3PL company or outsourced billing/invoicing team), marketing/advertising agencies etc.
- Identifying right brands to collaborate with in India.
- Setting up a sales pipeline or establishing the brand
- Identifying the right partner and contract signing.